Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Under The Big Top with Cherie!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love the song Gus! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ain't no thang Gus!
    I think the song works out the way it is.
    Have a great day!

  3. #33
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks CCfan! I thought you might enjoy it! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Sorry I couldn't fit "sword-swallower" into it. I WAS trying to squeeze everyone's ideas into that there song.
    Crystal's "totem pole" was also a hard one to include but I'll fit you both into my next Circus Song, I promise!!!
    Cross my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Christina!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic